Authors of the accepted abstracts (both oral and poster) are requested to submit the final paper by June 3, 2022.
Final papers can be prepared and submitted following five easy steps:
Step 1 – Prepare Your Final Paper
- Paper must be written in English using the Microsoft Word templates for A4 format. Formatting may not be altered.
- 4 of pages are required per paper in standard IEEE format.
Step 2 – Add Copyright information to the first page of the paper
- The appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth for an IEEE Conference Publication.
As instructed by IEEE one of the following copyright notices needs to be included in the camera-ready version of the papers in the footnote of first page using Times New Roman font (Size: 8) :
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9821-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9821-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-9821-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Font: Times New Roman Size: 8
Step 3 – Check Your Final Paper (if applicable)
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Use PDF eXpress to verify the PDF file of the paper for IEEE-compliance before submission. Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- 55321X for the Conference ID
- Your email address:
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Step 4 – Sign the Copyright Form for each paper
- IEEE will send the email to each author for the e-copyright transfer in a few weeks. Please follow the instruction in the email and upload the copy of the copyright transfer document in to the system by June 3,2022.
Step 5 – Upload Your Final Paper
The final paper should be uploaded to http://istem-ed.com/istem-ed2022/index.php/submission
Please double check the information that you provide during online submission:
- Title of the paper
- Name, Affiliation, E-mail address of the authors
- Name of the corresponding author
- Complete mailing address1. Registration must be completed to publish your phone and e-mail address of the corresponding author
Step 6 – Speaker’s Biography Form
Please type or clearly write a brief biography of the presenting author. This biography is meant to provide your session chairman with enough information to introduce you. One form is required for each paper.
Speaker’s Biography Form
Please type or clearly write a brief biography of the presenting author, and bring it to the session chair on the presentation day at the presentation room. This biography is meant to provide your session chairman with enough information to introduce you. One form is required for each paper.